(We will regularly update the product’s knowledge on WIKI);
Please read the details clearly or consult with us before purchasing.
EXP GDC versions according to the difference of interface types:
- Mini Pci-e Version
- Express Card Version
- NGFF M.2 A key Version
- NGFF M.2 M key Version
- Expresscard interface in the left and right sides of the notebook, the width is 3.4CM or 5.4CM. The height is 5MM, the depth is about 7CM, the attention is screened.
- Other notebook need to disassemble the installation, use the wireless network card interface, namely Mini PCI-E or NGFF.
Inner Screen Usage:
- Your laptop must be Intel (R) HD graphics.
- Your external graphics card must be above GTS450, otherwise you must use external monitor.
Recommended Graphics Card:
And for other graphics cards, may be they can also be used, but the compatibility and performance are not as good as the cards in list. So we do not recommend to buy.
For GTX 1060 1070 1080
GTX1050 GTX1030 GTX1050(Ti) GTX1070Ti GTX1080Ti
- Support for PCI-E X16, actual X1 mode (according to different notebook configuration can be upgraded to X2 mode
- Products: notebook PCI-E expansion device
- roduct positioning: notebook performance upgrade.
- Operating system: Windows XP/7/8/8.1, Linux etc.
- Power support:
PCI-E X16:DMI GT/s (X1) 5
1 x EXP GDC PCI-E adapter
1 x NGFF cable (100cm Length)
1 x ATX PSU power cable (about 7cm Length)
EXP GDC Application:
Installation method with external power:
ATX Power supply installation method: